Terms & Conditions for the Phoenix-Wealth-Builders.com website
- You must (a) provide true, accurate, and current information; (b) Maintain and update this information and ensure that it remains true, accurate, and current.
- To register as a Client, you must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- If you hold any type of real estate license, including, but not limited to a brokers, associate brokers or salespersons license must immediately advise us by telephone, facsimile, e-mail or chat. We reserve the right to deny or terminate access to any Real Estate Agent at its discretion.
- All home data provided is for your sole and private use and not available for distribution. You may not sell or use the website data for any purpose, other than the purpose of attempting to evaluate houses or properties for sale or purchase.
- You agree that you will not contact the owner/seller of any property from information gained through the website. You will not attempt to enter the property or speak with an owner/seller without an appointment set by Phoenix Wealth Builders.
- You agree to abide by all copyright restrictions placed on the content of our website including, but not limited to, any material or data compilations where Phoenix Wealth Builders or others hold the copyright.
- You agree that Phoenix Wealth Builders may also represent other prospective buyers and sellers seeking to purchase or sell properties that may meet your criteria.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Service is provided “as is,” without warranty or representation of any kind, either express or implied, as to (1) the operation of the Website, (2) the information, data, services, or products provided through or in connection with this Service or (3) the ability, quality or reliability of any third party service provider accessed through or in conjunction with the use of this Service.
- Phoenix Wealth Builders disclaims any and all warranties, including, but not limited to: (1) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, or content of or uninterrupted access to information, products or services and (2) any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access or, alteration of or use of record in connection with the use or operation of this service, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence or any other cause of action.
- Neither Phoenix Wealth Builders nor any of its officers, directors, investors, employees, contractors, agents, successors, assigns, affiliates, or content or service providers shall be liable to you or any other third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of the use of this Service or inability to gain access to or use this Service or out of any breach of any warranty, even if Phoenix Wealth Builders have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Opt-out / Delete / Unsubscribe Policy.
Users may delete their record, opt-out or unsubscribe from having their data rented or sold, at alerts.com . or at any time by following the instructions contained at the end of every newsletter or emailing. Users may opt-out of receiving further information sent on behalf of third party advertisers by The Company or from The Company sharing information with advertisers or third party marketers for promotional purposes. Currently, the Company does not offer users a means by which to completely delete personal data in order to maintain a master suppression file.
Please note that information sent on behalf of third party advertisers is prepared days in advance, so users may continue to receive email from The Company for up to 7-days after unsubscribing, and 45-days after opting-out or deleting their record..
Use of Information
The Company uses any and all data obtained in order to provide recipients with information on products and/or services that may be of interest to them. By submitting your information(i.e. email, name, or phone number) you agree to allow On Point Data to contact you via phone or email. You also consent to the occasional transactional and/or marketing email from The Company.
We may enhance or merge users’ personally identifiable information with data collected from other sources to use in postal, email or telephone marketing, including but not limited to the services described in “Sharing of Information” below. In the event we enhance or merge personally identifiable information with data collected from other sources, we will take all necessary steps to maintain the integrity and quality of that information.
Information Gathering and Tracking
The Company captures consumer data from sources including, but not limited to its own websites and/or through co-registration from our vendors. This data is typically obtained through our own, or our vendors’ websites in connection with a user’s registration on that website. The Company audits a portion of the data captured to make certain the referral URL, if available, contains an opt-in mechanism.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) aka “The Right to Know”
In California, commencing January 1, 2020, consumers have the right to request that a business that collects personal information about the consumer disclose the following:
- The categories of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
The Company typically collects consumer data including, but not limited to name, address, city, state, zip, email, phone, web browsing alerts.com , and modeled inferences. Users may delete their record, opt-out or unsubscribe from having their data rented or sold, at alerts.com or at any time by following the instructions contained at the end of every newsletter or emailing.
The Company maintains security guidelines to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of information in its database. Access to personally identifiable information is only provided to authorized employees of The Company. Employees at the Company are made aware of our security guidelines during our employee orientation process. Our security guidelines are reviewed at least quarterly based on our fiscal calendar.
We have a Privacy Advocate that is available to assist our users with any privacy concerns they may have. Our privacy advocate will take each individual’s concerns seriously and will ensure that any necessary steps are taken to resolve any potential conflicts. Our privacy advocate supervises the “unsubscribe” process and ensures that such consumers are removed from our email lists within 7-days, and individually assist in various issues regarding consumer privacy.